[Insight-users] segmentation

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:17:45 -0700 (MST)

Hello Michael,

Nearly all of the segmentation tools in
ITK can be used to segment 3D volumes.
The best place to find examples and read
about the methods is in the Software Guide,
which is downloadable for free from
www.itk.org.

The ImageSeriesReader can be used to read
multiple slices into a volume.  There are
examples of its use in Insight/Examples/IO.

Several  applications integrating ITK with
VTK have been developed and are available
in the InsightApplications dowload.  See
www.itk.org for details on how to get this
code.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci.utah.edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697