[Insight-users] itkParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter.txx

Thomas Boettger t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:45:09 +0100

Yep of course there is an error.

The code:

#include "itkMesh.h"
#include "itkParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter.h"

int itkParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilterTest(int, char* [] )
{
   typedef itk::Mesh<float, 3> FloatMeshType;
   typedef itk::ParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter<FloatMeshType,
FloatMeshType> MeshFilterType;
   MeshFilterType::Pointer filter = MeshFilterType::New();
   return 0;
}

The error:

f:\itk-1.4.0\Code\BasicFilters\itkParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter.txx(116)
: error C2065: 'ProgressReporter' : undeclared identifier
         C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\Vc7\include\xtree(261) : while compiling class-template member
function 'void
itk::ParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter<TInputMesh,TOutputMesh>::GenerateData(void)'
         with
         [
             TInputMesh=FloatMeshType,
             TOutputMesh=FloatMeshType
         ]

f:\develop\reggi\ip++\Algorithms\itkMeshDeformation\itkRegularSphereMeshSourceTest.cpp(68)
: see reference to class template instantiation
'itk::ParametricSpaceToImageSpaceMeshFilter<TInputMesh,TOutputMesh>'
being compiled
         with
         [