[Insight-users] Seg. fault with ReleaseDataFlag and JoinImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:57:46 -0500

Hi Benjamin,

Support for streaming is something that must be
verified filter by filter. The reason is that some
algorithm simply are not suitable for streaming.

You may find useful to follow the Doxygen groups
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/modules.html

and look at the classification of Streaming support
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/group__StreamingGroup.html

This classification is not perfect since it relies
on the "\ingroup" token being used in the classes.
So, it is likely that many filters that support
streaming are missing from this list.