[Insight-users] About ITK User Coding Styles

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:45:27 -0500

Hi Sah,

The code in Insight/Examples is intended to illustrate
the simplest use of ITK filters.

If you want to see more realistic examples of how
to use ITK in applications, you should look at

              InsightApplications

You can get it throug CVS or by downloading the
.zip and/or .tar.gz files from the ITK download
page

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php