[Insight-users] Results of Demons Deformable Registration

Lydia Ng lng at insightful.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:01:39 -0800

Hi Hari,

We had some issues with the demons not behaving well in some cases when =
the
spacing is anisotropic. This is due to the differences in units in =
Thirion's
original equation which adds a gradient^2 to an intensity^2 term. =
Recently,
Luis Ibanez came up with a better way of normalizing than in the =
previous
implementation. The changes were made after the ITK 1.6 (we'll tried to =
patch
the 1.6 release with these changes).

- Lydia

Registration