[Insight-users] Re: question about the new version

Ivan Macia imacia at vicomtech.es
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:09:45 +0100

Hi Zhao,

I compiled both new versions of VTK and ITK and made them work together. As
you say for VTK I had to change some variables from float to double. For ITK
in some cases I had to change from an array of double* to an
itk::FixedArray. The most tricky part is the connection from VTK to ITK and
viceversa. There is an update in the Insight CVS that prevents the pipeline
connection between VTK and ITK causing an error. With these files you can
use ITK 1.6.0 with both VTK 4.2.0 and VTK 4.4.0

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/?cvsroot=Insight

Files :
itkVTKImageExport.h
itkVTKImageExport.txx