[Insight-users] Re: Histogram: empty bins

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:21:45 -0500

Hi David,

What is the typedef that you used for defining
the type HistogramGeneratorType  ?

----

Please read the messages that Julien Jomier
posted to the users-list regarding the solution
to your problem.

The user-list is indexed by Google:

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?as_sitesearch=www.itk.org&as_epq=insight%2Dusers

If you search for the words:

               histogram, empty, bins

in 0.19 seconds Google will find the following link for you:

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2004-January/006408.html