[Insight-users] itk::ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter Stop and Continue

jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:23:01 +0100

Dear ITK users,
I use itk::ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter to segment one image. I
want to realize one function that user can stop filter when the filter is
running, adjust some parameters, then continue to run.
Now I can stop the filter. In order to continue the filter at the position
where it is stopped, I set:
m_SeedThresh->SetInput(m_thresholdSegmentation->GetOutput());

The filter can continue to run, but wait one moment. I guess it waits the
m_SeedThresh->Update().
However, when I stop the fiter again, the application is destroied. The
error message is "Unkown Exception..."

I doubt that maybe my method to continue the filter was wrong.
Could somebody tell me how to do?

Thank you very much!

Chunyan