[Insight-users] parameters for inactive AnisotropicDiffusion Filter

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:28:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Vince,

If you want to do little or no diffusion with an Anisotropic diffusion
filter you can set the number of iterations very low (i.e. 0 will do no
diffusion at all) or set the timestep to be very low (around 0.1 in 3D
would be typical, so scale down from that).

Josh.
 Josh Cates=09=09=09
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci.utah.edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697