[Insight-users] Multi Modality Multi Resolution Doubt

CSPL hyd2_affable at sancharnet.in
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:05:43 +0530

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3FDE2.6D811C40

Hi,

 I need to do some registration of SPECT[brain] with MRI[segmented =
brain]. So i have choosen Multi Modality Multi Resolution Registration =
and stuck with some problems. I am not getting the final results upto =
the mark. Later i found that my MRI is in Coronal View and the SPECT is =
in Transverse View. I want you to clarify in this point that

1. Do we need to set the orientation of both the volumes same? or
2. Does ITK will itself look for this and REGISTER? or
3. Do we need to supply any parameters to get REGISTRATION even in this =
situation?

 Please reply.

Thanks in Advance
S. Abdul Rahim

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3FDE2.6D811C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;I need to do some registration of =

SPECT[brain] with MRI[segmented brain]. So i have choosen Multi Modality =
Multi=20
Resolution Registration and stuck with some problems. I am not getting =
the final=20
results upto the mark. Later i found that my MRI is in Coronal View and =
the=20
SPECT is in Transverse View. I want you to clarify in this point=20
that</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1. Do we need to set the orientation of =
both the=20
volumes same? or<BR>2. Does ITK will itself look for this and REGISTER? =
or<BR>3.=20
Do we need to supply any parameters to get REGISTRATION even in this=20
situation?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;Please reply.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in Advance<BR>S. Abdul=20
Rahim</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3FDE2.6D811C40--