[Insight-users] Multiple seeds in FuzzyConnectedNess

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:11:14 -0500

Hi Vincent,

Question 1:

The method SetObjectsSeed() for multiple seeds is only
available in the class VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.html

not in the SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.html

If you will, please feel free to add this as a
"feature request" in the Bug tracker.

      http://www.itk.org/Bug/

You can open an account by just using your email and
making up a password.

Question 2:

The class SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter does not
derives from the VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter. Instead
it derives from the SimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase, that
in turn derives from the ImageToImageFilter class.

The VectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter derives from ImageToImageFilter
and does not have any classes deriving from it.

You can easily verify this by looking at the corresponding
headers in

             Insight/Code/Algorithms

It is unclear why the class diagram is not being generated
by Doxygen for the SimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.
There is an open bug logged regarding this issue, Bug #447:

  http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=477&pos=13