[Insight-users] About the CMake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:14:45 -0500

Hi Peng,

After the 1.2 release of ITK, the subdirectory "Applications"
was separated from the main source tree of ITK.

Since the applications were the only ones needing VTK or FLTK,
the current Insight configuration doesn't require to setup any
directories for FLTK nor VTK.

You will now get the Applications as an independent checkout
named "InsightApplications".

First build Insight, then configure InsightApplications and
build it. During the configuration of InsightApplications
you will be asked for VTK and FLTK.

Please let us know if you have further questions,