[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:26:59 -0500

Hi Charlene,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right, this command is incorrect,

It should be:

FOREACH( exampletexname ${ITK_EXAMPLES_TEX_SRCS_NAMES})
   SET(   ITK_EXAMPLES_TEX_SRCS
        ${ITK_EXAMPLES_TEX_SRCS}
        ${SoftwareGuide_BINARY_DIR}/Examples/${exampletexname} )
ENDFOREACH( exampletexname )

So it concatenates all the examples in a single list.

The absolute path is added to each files.

The fix has been commited to the InsightDocuments
repository.

Please let us know if you find any other problem.