[Insight-users] Proton Density/T2-weighted images

Radhika Sivaramakrishna radhika.sivaramakrishna at synarc.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:33:03 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3D6DF.044B31D6

Hi Luis,
I want to create a new DicomSeriesFileNames which can sort based on Echo
time (which is the basic differentiator to separate PD from T2). I checked
the .txx file and .h for DicomSeriesFileNames and saw the switch for sorting
by image number, image position and slice location. However, I don't see an
obvious way of adding in the check for things like Echo time. How do I do
this?
Thanks
Radhika