[Insight-users] RE: VersorRigid3DTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:00:57 -0500

Hi Radhika,

The Doxygen documentation is always rebuilt overnight.

You actually found a documentation bug   :-)

It should say 6 instead of 9. A fix has been commited,
but the new HTML page will not be available until
tomorrow early morning (when the doc is regenerated).

---

The SetCenter() and GetCenter() methods are still available
and it is strongly recomended to use them. The center
components will simply not participate as parameters of
the optimization space.  Note that the easiest way to set
the Center of rotation is to use the helper class
"CenteredTransformInitializer"