[Insight-users] (no subject)

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:36:43 -0500

Hi Pablo,

Are you using the Service Pack 5 for MSVC?
(available at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/updates/sp/vs6/sp5/)
If no, download the service pack and install it in your system then rebuild
ITK from scratch.
If yes, you can try to remove the 'vnl_test_all' project from the workspace
(it's just a test project for vnl). I think I had the same problem before
and removing this project did the trick.

Hope this helps,

Julien