[Insight-users] cannot run segmentation editor...

Marc HUERTAS Marc.HUERTAS at cmm.ensmp.fr
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:50:36 +0200

Hi,

Thanks, I have finally compiled the Insight Applications...but now I have
problems to run the SegmentationEditor...

It seems like it cannot found a tcl package even if it exists in my directory
tree...

the error it prints is:

[marc at ithaki Scripts]$
/home/marc/segmentation/SegmentationEditor/Wrapping/Tcl/WSTITK Main.tcl
can't find package vtkParallelTCL 4.2
can't find package vtkPatentedTCL 4.2
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
Error in startup script: invalid command name "vtkMarchingCubes"
    while executing
"vtkMarchingCubes $marchername"
    (procedure "AddSurfaceRenderer" line 31)
    invoked from within
"AddSurfaceRenderer 1 0.5 0.5 0.0"
    (procedure "EditorInitialize" line 210)
    invoked from within
"EditorInitialize"
    (procedure "EditorCreateEditorConsole" line 79)
    invoked from within
"EditorCreateEditorConsole $f"
    (procedure "ConstructEditorFrame" line 6)
    invoked from within
"ConstructEditorFrame .editorFrame"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval [subst $function_name] .$suffix"
    ("foreach" body line 8)
    invoked from within
"foreach m $Globals(module_names) {
    set suffix [string tolower $m]
    append suffix "Frame"
    frame .$suffix
    set function_name "Construct"
 ..."
    (file "Main.tcl" line 137)
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  705

thanks,

regards,

Marc