[Insight-users] How to get a seed point value

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:04:10 -0500

Hi Sandhya,

Please look at the code in

   InsightApplications/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer

This demo application is capturing mouse click
positions in the way that should help define
seed points.

The class

            QtGlImageViewer

derives from QtGLWidget and has a Qt signal:

signals:

   void Position(int, int, int, float);

This signal is sent form the method

    clickSelect()

which is invoked from the mouseEvent() method.

the mouse coordinates are taken from the
QMouseEvent as

          event->x();
          event->y();

Then mapped into the index coordinates of the
image.