[Insight-users] Image registration - 2 different initializati ons

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:12:14 -0500

Hi Radhika,

Sorry... still unclear.

The two initialization values that you
posted in your email look the same to me.
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2004-January/006280.html

Transform center after Initializer -2.34973  225.964  219.384

            versus

Transform center after Initializer -2.34973  225.964  219.384

                    and

Initial parameters [0, 0, 0, -0.0650073, 1.4008, -2.19123]

             versus

Initial parameters [0, 0, 0, -0.0650073, 1.4008, -2.19123]

Maybe a copy/paste error in your email ?

Question:

    The raw images that you saved and
    then converted to Analyze format,
    are they the original DICOM series
    that you are trying to register ?

    or are they the result of the registration
    performed on the DICOM images ?