[Insight-users] Re: GetOutput() : not an itkImage method

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:20:08 -0500

Hi David,

The problem is that you declared the function

    imhist()

to be a member method of the class

    "ProcesadorImagenEspermas"

in

class ProcesadorImagenEspermas
{
private:
  unsigned long * imhist (const RGBImageType *, colorRGB);
  unsigned long TamImg(const RGBImageType *);
  void getEspermasImagen (RGBImageType::Pointer);
public:
   void procesarImgEspermas(char *);
};

But in the implementation you define the function
as a global function instead of a member of the
class.

You should define the function in the same way
you are defining the method "getEspermasImagen".

That is, in the .cpp file:

unsigned long *
imhist (const RGBImageType * NomFich, colorRGB color){

must be

unsigned long *
ProcessadorImagenEspermas::
imhist (const RGBImageType * NomFich, colorRGB color){

This is basic C++...

You may want to review a bit your C++ concepts
before going further with ITK, that will save
you some time and unnecessary suffering.