[Insight-users] How to multiply a vector image by a constant

Glen Lehmann glehmann at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:38:06 -0500

Hello,

Sorry, I couldn't find an answer for this one in the archives.

I have a VectorImageType defined as;

typedef   double  PixelType;
typedef   itk::Vector< PixelType, 2 > VectorType;
typedef   itk::Image< PixelType, 2 >  ImageType;
typedef   itk::Image< VectorType, 2 >  VectorImageType;

I need to multiply my VectorImage by a constant.  If I were using
ImageType I chould use the ShiftScaleImageFilter and set Scale as my
constant.  I have tried the following with the VectorImageType;

typedef   itk::ShiftScaleImageFilter < VectorImageType, VectorImageType
 > ShiftScaleFilterType;

The following line causes the compilere to complain that RealType is not
defined;

ShiftScaleFilterType::Pointer NegativeVectorImage =
ShiftScaleFilterType::New();

Any suggestions as to how to multiply my VectorImageType by a constant
would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Glen