[Insight-users] Use a VectoImage to Translate Image?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:11:09 -0500

Hi Glen,

The  WarpImageFilter is what you need.

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1WarpImageFilter.html

You may find useful to look at the Demons deformable
registration example, where this filter is used to
resample the moving image using the deformation
field that has been computed by the DemonsRegistration
filter.

This example is available at

   Insight/Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration2.cxx

and it is discussed in the SoftwareGuide document

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Section 8.13, pdf-page 323.

Please let us know if you have further questions,