[Insight-users] itk exe's not running on no mfc installed machine

Mark Walter Wyszomierski mww at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:17:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi Luis,

I compiled the itk example projects and they have been working fine on my
machine that has vc++ .NET installed on it. When I move the example exe's
to a machine that does not have vc++ .NET on it (thus not having mfc
installed) the example exe's fail to run, the error being:

"This application has falied to start because MSVCP71D.dll was not found"

I configured ITK with CMake using the default settings and compiled the
ALL_BUILD.vcproj using the default settings, have I missed a setting that
would cause the ITK example exe's to use mfc or need components of my
compiler at runtime?

Thanks in advance Luis,

Regards,
Mark