[Insight-users] Compiling InsightApplications II

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:27:40 -0500 (EST)

Anthony,

I believe I had the same problem and managed to fix it thanks to Luis!
You probably have built (make, make install) on your fltk directory and
now as a result you have capital and lowercase header files (Fl.h, Fl.H),
so you must try making and installing fltk in some other directory (i.e
~/local) so that you end up creating symbolic names and have something
like
Fl.h at
Fl.H

in your ~/local/include and so on and so forth.

The other thing is you must specify correct path to fltk libraries in
ccmake.

//Where can one of the fltk or fltkd libraries be found
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/home/baghdadi/local/lib/libfltk.a

//Path to a program.
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/home/baghdadi/local/bin/fluid

//Where can one of the fltkforms, fltkformsd or fltk_forms libraries
// be found
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/home/baghdadi/local/lib/libfltk_forms.a

//Where can one of the fltkgl, fltkgld or fltk_gl libraries be
// found
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/home/baghdadi/local/lib/libfltk_gl.a

//Where can one of the fltkimages, fltkimagesd or fltk_images libraries
// be found
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/home/baghdadi/local/lib/libfltk_images.a

//What is the path where the file FL/Fl.h can be found
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/home/baghdadi/local/include

Hope this helps

Leila