[Insight-users] Demons Registration for 3D Images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:40:11 -0500

Hi George,

The Demons registration filter is implemented
on top of the PDE framework which is N-Dimensional.

It should work fine for any image dimension,
including of course 3D.

Whenever you get at error around an Update()
method, you should suspect of an exception
being thrown.

Please add a try/catch block around the
Update(), recompile, re-execute and post
to the list any error messages that you
may get.

The usual suspect is that you may be providing
an image file format that is not supported by
ITK...