[Insight-users] Visual Studio .net 2003 and example

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 7 11:32:47 EDT 2004

Hi user's !!!!

ITK and VS .NET 2003 installed OK using CMAKE 2.0 on my Win XP.

And now, i want to run a simple example:

Then i create a Window Form Aplication (.NET) and in Form1.cpp i put the    #include "itkImage.h"

I set the Includes and Library (TOOLS -> Option -> Projects -> VC++ Projects ) then when i build solution this message happen

 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h': No such file or directory    d:\ITK\Code\Common\itkVector.h(21):

What is the right way to execute VS 2003 .NET and ITK ????

tanks for advanced me