[Insight-users] Problems while compling fltk code for Mouse evnet handles

Max max_muenchen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 06:52:08 EDT 2004

Hello
 I am trying to do some stuff with fltk, i successfully implemented a window with some diagrams on it and with quit button and like. Its working fine.
 But when i am trying to do a Mouse Event Handle for showing some extra information when the mouse moves over the diagrams in the window, It is giving me Linking Error, like this:

Compiling...
Window.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\FLInventorWin\include\FL\Fl_Widget.H(156) : warning C4312: 'type cast' : conversion from 'long' to 'void *' of greater size
Generating Code...
Linking...
fltk.lib(Fl_x.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___TrackMouseEvent at 4 referenced in function "long __stdcall WndProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?WndProc@@YGJPAUHWND__@@IIJ at Z)
Debug/Sol.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

What is reason for this error, I am not able to resolve it,

Thanx
Max