[Insight-users] Submission: itkScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 23 20:08:55 EDT 2004

Hi Zach,

Thanks for contributing your code to ITK.

Your new class:

      itkScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

has been commited under Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics.

It was great that you submitted the corresponding test !

We are wondering if this new class makes obsolete the
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1ImageToCooccurrenceListAdaptor.html

or we do want to keep both classes ?

Please let us know what you think,