[Insight-users] CFD and ITK

Nacho Larrabide nacho at lncc.br
Mon Jun 28 07:06:29 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm about to start developing a CFD (Comp. Fluid Dynamics) software
and I also have some experience with ITK. Luis Ibanez gave me a short
response about this question last week. I know that ITK has some FEM
clases but I didn't saw any CFD specific classes.
I'd like to know if theres actualy someone working on that
area (or at laeast planning to), so that we can avoid double effort and
maybe work together. The work im going into es about Hemodynamics (what
I think is of ITK's interest given that it's oriented to medicine).

Best regards,

Nacho

Nacho Larrabide
Rua Getulio Vargas 333 - Quitandinha - CEP: 25651-070
Petropolis - RJ - Brasil

Tel: +54 24 2233-6137  - Fax: +54 24 2233-6167

mailto:nacho at lncc.br