[Insight-users] itkExceptionMacro not working in my ia64 build

Rocky Rhodes rhodes at sgi.com
Tue Jun 29 14:09:16 EDT 2004

I spent a bit of time trying to debug the GaussianBlurImageFunction example
before figuring out that the code was calling itkExceptionMacro trying to
tell me that the type of PNG file I was trying to write wasn't supported.
When I run the program I see "Abort (core dumped)" on my shell window and
the core file is no help unwinding the call stack past a call to
__cxa_call_unexpected.  The string passed to itkExceptionMacro in the source
code is nowhere to be seen.

Has this been a problem on any other platforms?

	Rocky