[Insight-users] ImageReadWrite and Tif

Michael Hawrylycz MikeH at alleninstitute.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:20:30 -0700

=20
Hi Luis,

  Got my ImageReadWrite example working but when I run a color tif
input.tif with simply the=20
command ImageReadWrite input.tif output.tif I get a corrupted file that
crashes my IE browser.=20
If a run ImageReadWrite input.tif output.jpg I get a highly blurred
convolved unrecognizable image.
If I run ImageReadWrite input.tif output.png I get an inverted bitonal
png that is otherwise faithful.

Is this because ImageReadWrite recognizes only bitonal images?

Regards,

Mike
=20

Mike Hawrylycz, Ph.D.