[Insight-users] QT or FLTK for GUI for segmentation

Jayant Chauhan gripened at hotmail.com
Sat, 01 May 2004 14:50:37 +0530

<DIV class=RTE>Since I have neither worked on QT or FLTK, I would be grateful if you could suggest which one would be better to use. As in, which one produces better results and is also easy to install on WINDOWS (btw, is a free version of QT available for windows ?? ).</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Also, which one of these is easier to use when it comes to compiling along with ITK.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>with regards</DIV>