[Insight-users] Submission: PCA decomposition calculator

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 17:57:15 -0400

Hi Zach,

Thanks for looking into this.

Unfortunately I just tried the new test along
with the new .h and .txx files that you sent
and the test is still failing.

Here is the output I got:

ImagePCADecompositionCalculator (015E6220)
   RTTI typeinfo:   class itk::ImagePCADecompositionCalculator<class
itk::Image<double,2>,class itk::Image<double,2> >
Test failed  Reference Count: 1
   Modified Time: 25
   Debug: Off
   Observers:
     none
   Projection: 0.6228 -2.9346
   Image: 015E6008
The basis of projection is:
[-0.3853 0.5929 0.5929 -0.3853 ]
[-0.5929 -0.3853 -0.3853 -0.5929 ]
The projection of [0 2 2 0] is [-1.5412 -2.3716]
this should be approx [-1.5412 -2.3716]
The projection of [0 3 3 0] is [0.6228 -2.9346]
this should be approx [3.5574 -2.3119]

The project is out of the range of Matlab precomputed values
***Failed

0% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 1