[Insight-users] Problems using Transforms and Filters

Rob Bijman lambikjes@hotmail.com
Tue May 4 12:05:51 EDT 2004

Dear ITK users,

I am working for the MST Hospital in the Netherlands and I am trying to use
ITK for a registration process. It's my job to develop a program that
notices movements of patients when they are being x-rayed.
The problem is that the values I get from the transforms I use (Affine
Transform / Translation Transform) do not match with the theoretical values
when I use 'real' multicolor images. I used the ITK software guide and have
put the transforms inside the program exactly the way it has been described.
It only works when using example pictures from ITK 1.6.0, and the rotation
from the Affine Transform doesn't work at all (very strange values). Does
anyone have some extra documentation for me, or some help?
The second problem is the use of filters. When I put filters (for example
the binary tresholdfilter) into the program, like described in the ITK
software guide, the program runs normally, but when I start the registration
the program returns an error.
It would be very nice if someone has got some extra information for this. I
hope that what I described above is clear enough.

With kind regards,

Rob Bijman
MST Enschede, Netherlands