[Insight-users] Using itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilter while wr iting multiple outputs

Robert Maroon robertmaroon@yahoo.com
Fri May 7 20:02:15 EDT 2004

Hi James,

I'm using version 1.6.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean when you say
instantiate a new writer - are you talking about a new
MetaImageIO writer or the regular image writer?

Thanks!

--- "Miller, James V (Research)" <millerjv@crd.ge.com>