[Insight-users] Re: Regarding to the modification of CmakeList file

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon May 10 02:59:13 EDT 2004

Actually, .rc and .def files are supported by cmake for microsoft and borland compilers.
All you have to do is add them to the source list of a library or executable.

-Bill