[Insight-users] Parallel Processing

Vaijanath Narasinga Rao vaiju@cse.iitb.ac.in
Tue May 11 18:37:09 EDT 2004

Hi To all,

I wanted to know few things, I have written some parallel algorithms for
Edge detection, Watermarking Segmentation, Thresholding techniques. I
wanted to know that, how can I add them to ITK library. Also how can I
change the ITK make files to compile them via mpicc and not the normal C
compiler.

Also one more thing, Where can I get the list of all filters (frequency
as well as domain along with there documentation) that are implmented
for single system (i mean single processor). So that I can parallelize
them for multiple processors (distributed as well as shared) and add
those codes to the ITK library.

Thanking in advance for your help.

Regards
Vaijanath N. Rao