[Insight-users] (no subject) : How to save a vector image.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue May 11 19:24:00 EDT 2004

Hi Josiane,

You are probably trying to use a file format that
doesn't support multiple components per pixel.

Please try a file format such as MetaImage or VTK.
The corresponding filename extension will be .mhd
and .vtk.