[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Bing Jian bjian@cise.ufl.edu
Wed May 12 00:09:51 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

   Sorry for not describing my problem clearly.
   Actually I have such problem with almost all segmentation
GUI demos like GeodesicActiveContour, LevelSetSegmentation,
FastMarchingLevelSet, etc. The images I am trying to load
are just 2D *.png images from ITK datasets, I can view them
after loading. But if I continue the processing, for example,
click the 'Gradient Magnitude' button in Geodesic Active Contour
program, it crashes with "Aborted" message. I do not change
any default parameters.

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian