[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Bing Jian bjian@cise.ufl.edu
Wed May 12 00:48:53 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

OK, one header of test images I tried is as follows

NDims = 3
DimSize = 210 210 120
ElementType = MET_UCHAR
ElementSpacing = 1.0 1.0 1.0
ElementByteOrderMSB = False
ElementDataFile = ct.raw

I think both the header and data file should be fine because
I can read and process them in other applications.

Thanks!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian