[Insight-users] Histogram-Size for Histogram-Metric

Raghavendra Chandrashekara rc3@doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed May 12 11:42:34 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

The choice of histogram size will depend on the distribution of
intensities in the images that you are using. I have found that for
cardiac  TrueFISP MR images a resonable choice is 64 x 64.

Raghavendra