[Insight-users] Extracting Contour from 2D Image

Bing Jian bjian@cise.ufl.edu
Thu May 13 07:59:02 EDT 2004

Hi, Everyone,

    I'd like to extract contour from a 2D image with simple
closed boundary, for example, a brain slice. I already have
matlab code to do this kind of task by using some active contour
model. But now if I want to implement it in ITK, how should
I do? Is there any simple and fast solution which already lies
in those programs for purpose of segmentation? What I want
is just a program that takes an image as input and produces
a closed curve represented by a set of points. Any suggestions?
   Many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian