[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 13 14:51:02 EDT 2004

Hi Josian,

Please post to the list all the filenames
that you are passing to this program.

When you get this error message saying
that no ImageIO can be created, it means
that ITK doesn't recognize the fileformat
that you are trying to pass. Note that for
writing, ITK relies on the filename extension
in order to determine the fileformat that you
want to use.

Please read the FAQ regarding the
fileformats supported in ITK.

http://www.itk.org/HTML/FAQ.htm
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/InsightFAQ?req=show&file=faq01.007.htp

You will also find information about the
IO ITK architecture in the SoftwareGuide,
under the "Reading/Writing Images" chapter.