[Insight-users] multi-modality with FEM or with Demons ? : BSplineTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 13 15:05:26 EDT 2004

Hi Hari,

Please check the content of the MetaImage header to
see if the deformable registration program is actually
writing 3 components per pixel.

Note that in Paraview you have to make sure that the
Glyph filter, on its Orient/Scale frame has the
Orientation option is set to "Vector".

--

Multi-res will imply to subsample your original image.
The evaluations of the metric are still done over *all*

Please read the Chapter on image registration in the
SoftwareGuide, There is a full section on how to setup
the Multi-Resolution framwork.