[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford.edu
Fri May 14 09:53:22 EDT 2004

Glenn,

I've been toying with writing a grey-level co-occurence matrix
calculator (e.g. for texture calculations) for a little while now. Is
this the sort of co-occurence matrix you are referring to? If so, I'd
be happy to help write/test/otherwise contribute to code.

Unfortunately, I'd need to defer to the ITK experts on the best way to
write such a filter. (Though my plan, too, was to use an
ImageToListAdaptor).

Zach

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine