[Insight-users] multi-modality with FEM or with Demons ? : BSplineTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat May 15 00:59:39 EDT 2004

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the details on ParaView.

Yeap 1.2 is fine, that's the release version.

Did you check if the Glyph filter had the option
"Orient/Scale"

          Orient Mode = Vector

You can check also the content of the third component
of your deformation field by selecting ImageFile_2 in
the calculator, and clicking in the red "Accept" button.

This will create an image whose pixels have the values
of the third component in the input image.

If the image comes out with an uniform color... then
we will have to conclude that the third component is
actually null....

Please let us know what you find,