[Insight-users] Submission: NaryMaximumImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun May 16 17:35:56 EDT 2004

Hi Zach,

Thanks for contributing your code to ITK,

The filter and its test have been
commited to the CVS repository.

------

A couple of minor comments:

1) We avoid using "TAB"s in the code because
    the tab settings may be different on every
    editor. Instead we only use spaces. You may
    want to customize your VisualStudio editor
    in order to use 2 spaces for every tab.

2) On the test, it is better to avoid declaring
    types outside the test function. This is
    because all the functions get included in a
    single gigantic file, and those symbols outside
    the functions become global.

    We added an ad hoc namespace to the symbols in
    your test, just to make sure that there are no
    conflicts with other tests.

----

Please keep sending more code   :-)