[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford.edu
Sun May 16 21:22:08 EDT 2004

>  In my code I was storing each pair in it's own MeasurementVector.
> However I should have
>  been increasing the frequency for pairs that are the same. Was this
> changed ?

Would it be better to store a histogram instead of a list? That way the
incrementing is done automatically, and one can iterate through at
(say) 256x256 histogram and directly create a 256x256 co-occurence
image from the bin frequencies. (I assume that's what you want, right?)

I was planning on looking at the code this afternoon to see if a
histogram might work best...

Zach