[Insight-users] co-occurrence matrix

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 19 20:26:12 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/glenn.pierce/co-occur.png

Into the image viewer

      InsightApplications/ImageViewer

and by setting it to display logaritmic values,
(hit the "L" key several times)( or "h" for help)

It shows that the values are actually spread around
the bright spots. It is still pretty focused, but
the fact is that it is not totally in the diagonal.

That may give you a hint on what's going on with
your program....