[Insight-users] How to use smart pointers in derived class ??

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 19 21:46:57 EDT 2004

Hi Sachin,

In order to take advantage of SmartPointer in your
class, please do the following:

1) Define the typedef for "Self"
2) Define the typedef for "Superclass"
3) Add a line with the itkNewMacro()
4) Add a line with the itkTypeMacro()

If you look at other ITK classes and follow
their code, it should be relatively easy to
get yours adapted.